Sunday, December 9, 2018

European Reading Challenge 2019 Signup


Gilion at Rose City Reader is again hosting her European Reading Challenge. Since this is the challenge I most went over the top for in 2018, of course I'm going to be doing it again in 2019.

The idea is take a trip around Europe visiting different countries, a book a country. For full details see her challenge post. I'm signing up for the Five Star (Deluxe Entourage) level, which means five books, the same as last year, though, as I said, I got a bit carried away the last time...

I may get to one more book yet for this year's challenge, but if not, I've got Iceland, Montenegro, Sweden, and Denmark all piled up by my reading chair already.

Thanks to Gilion once again for hosting!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for signing up again! I'll get the review page up by January so you can get going ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting. I'm definitely looking forward to this!

      Delete